Renovating your home, bathroom or improving your house can be a big step towards selling the home or continuing to live in the home. As a renovation company or contractor it is important to have a solid approach in providing an estimate to a homeowner for what time and cost it will take to complete a home renovation. Factors that come into play are climate, age of the home, manpower available and work desired. It may take you two trips to a property to fully assess a project’s value. Estimate the effort it will take to properly assess a home renovation project.
- Construction Book: Home Addition & Renovation Project Costs
- HomeTech Online: Remodeling and Renovation Cost Estimator
You May Also Like
- How to Write a Contract for a Home RenovationVerbal contracts seldom hold up in court, so if you’re planning a home renovation, even if it’s with a contractor who is…
- How to Make an Estimate Form
- How to Estimate Remodeling JobsGood estimating is a skill. Finding the right combination between price point and quality work takes time; the more you estimate the…
- How to Estimate Kitchen RemodelingKitchen remodeling costs vary significantly based on a number of factors. The average kitchen remodel costs between $18,000 and $25,000 but can…
- How to Give Estimates on Home Renovation JobsIf you’re a home renovations contractor, you probably write many estimates for your customers. Estimates are written before a job to give…
- How to Estimate the Cost of a RemodelRemodeling your home can increase its appearance and overall comfort. Some remodeling projects may also substantially increase the value of your home….
- How to Estimate Home RemodelingWhether you do it yourself, or hire the work out, remodeling within the home is not a simple undertaking. Numerous variables play…
Also covering these areas: Alexandra, Bryanston, Constantia Kloof, Diepkloof, Diepsloot, Dobsonville, Douglasdale, Emmarentia, Ennerdale, Fourways, Greenside, Inner City / CBD,BrumaIvory Park,
Johannesburg CBD, Johannesburg South, Katlehong, Lanseria, Lenasia, Meadowlands, Melville, Midrand, Northcliff, Northgate, Parktown, Protea, Randburg, Roodepoort,
Rosebank, Sandton, Southgate, Soweto, Sunninghill, Walkerville, Woodmead, Revonia, Parkmore.